The purpose of Attraction Symbols is not to try to influence other people, but to increase our vibration and change ourselves.Pick a Attraction Symbol To…
Do you need chakra cleansing? If you need one you are in the right place. Choose one of those chakra totems to get your message for better future.
1. When your growth appear around you, from the seeds you have planted, take time to tend this garden. Enlist the assistance of like-minded souls, and just as you would not feed these tender buds poisons and pollutants, do not feed your ideas the opinions and energies of those who are not in integrity. Stay true to the vision of your creation and truly take a little time each day to tend this garden, be it of love, ideas, little ones or creative endeavours, until they are robust and begin to grown into their own energy. For now, it is the tender time, the time when the buds are at most risk from the frost of rejection, the poison of judgement, and the choke of cruelty. Be vigilant, and you too will have a garden for all to enjoy and love.
2. How much have you missed because I could not have the space, the wild quiet, the blessed peace in which to whisper my secret straight to your soul? How much more could you be aware of if you simply took the time to be still and silent? The whole world can be heard in a moment….and now it is your time to be still, and to be silent. Listen and truly understand what it is you are hearing. Listen with your being, your entire being, not just your ears. Allow your senses to be the soul’s messengers. Sometimes we need to be quiet and listen. But first of all we need to be quiet. So many people talk so much of the time. And the talking and the talking and the filling up of space simply drowns out the messages.
3. It’s time to remove yourself from the hustle and the bustle, from built-up urban and industrial areas, and go deep into nature and find the still pace of solitude in which the soul can speak – and be heard! Turn down the stress, the demands, the social whirl, the noise that can drown out meaning. In the words of Shakespeare, chatter is often “a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” You would do well to seek the counsel of spirit in nature, to rest in a quiet grove within. Furthermore, when the soul speaks, listen, come into alignment and act from that space of integrity. The Listener does not feel the need to tell all about what she has heard. In fact, she is content to simply act, without broadcasting her moves, and to allow her dreams into being, to follow the guidance of her message without exhausting the energy of the message by talking it out.
4. If you have been hanging around, or tolerating negative people for far too long, maybe now is the time to distance yourself from their drama, even if your curiosity enjoys it, your soul doesn’t need it. Feed your soul, not your chaos. Today is the perfect day to redirect that unhealthy behavior and replace it with something positive that is good for the soul.
5. It’s judgment day for you, but not in a apocalyptic sort of way. It’s time for you to start taking more responsibility in your life. And although it may feel a but scary at times (jumping away from something you are familiar with can be intimidating!) but don’t let that stop you from living the life you deserve. What does this mean? Well, it means several things:
1. You are about to begin a new phase into your life.
2. Archangel Gabriel is with you at this time.
3. You can cleanse yourself of your wrong doings, if you take time to go within to reflect and take responsibility for your actions and inactions.
As you take responsibility for your life and how things look at the present moment, you heal, cleanse and release the negative karma and create good/positive karma in your life.
6. Wahoo! You are about to reach the end of a difficult and exhausting situation…thank goodness! As you wrap things up within the next couple of weeks be sure to give yourself a High 5 because this recent situation has been a doozie! It’s imperative that you reflect upon what you have learned about yourself and others during this process because the wisdom gained is really why the situation was necessary for you to experience in the first placed.