Test: One of these 4 pictures appeared today Take a look at these pictures. Which image attracts you the most? The one who invites you…
Sometimes we need only a small sign of the spirit that we are on the right path or that it may be time for a change. To find out what your special message is from the spirit, close your eyes and ask the question, “What is my message from the spirit?” And then choose the crystal that best suits you.
1. You have the opportunity to improve the vibrations, to purify the negative karma, to create good karma and to harmonize with some beautiful possibilities. It all comes down to your reaction as you go through life tests.
If you can keep this symbol in mind as a reminder that all challenges reveal light on the other side, you will be aligned with the blessings that await you on the other side of the tests.
2. The most important thing at this point is to be honest with yourself and do something related to the area that is at a standstill in your life and acknowledge that the things that were happening had a purpose.
Change is inevitable and comfortable when you initiate change. You don’t always have to wait for someone or something to initiate change for you.
3. Past disappointing experiences often limit our willingness to be open to a different perspective, as well as to the thought processes that come with it.
If at this point you are open to expanding your beliefs, you will surely be pleasantly surprised!
4. At this point, the spirit encourages you to consider which relationship in your life is out of balance, and this includes all relationships with: family, friends, co-workers, partner, and the relationship you have with your inner self.
Once you’ve considered your relationship with others, start making the necessary changes that you know will improve relationships that are out of balance.
5. Fear can be related to your willingness to love, to your dream job, or to any situation that paralyzes you emotionally, mentally, or physically. Look him in the eye, tell him to back off, and then take care of your affairs.
The strength and courage you receive is a kind, powerful, and rational force. You can move mountains with your courage.