Test: One of these 4 pictures appeared today Take a look at these pictures. Which image attracts you the most? The one who invites you…
ENJOY SOME SUNSHINE
Sunshine is good for immunity and bad for viruses.
One reason that flu is a winter problem is because the influenza virus is transmitted best at cooler temperatures and low humidity.
But there are other reasons for seeking sunshine. Research suggests it makes disease-fighting cells in the skin move faster and work more efficiently.
Sunlight also helps our bodies to make Vitamin D.
2. Stay hydrated with mineral and coconut water. Coconut water boosts electrolytes. Coconut water is a well-balanced fluid loaded with minerals such as iron, calcium, potassium, and manganese, amino acids, B vitamins, vitamin C, and cytokinins, many nutrients that help improve immune health. Minerals such as zinc, iron, selenium, and potassium are often overlooked, but they are essential in providing the body enough energy to create immune cells.
3. SLEEP ON IT
One of our least valuable cliches is that we can sleep when we die. Much truer is: if we don’t sleep, we will die – sooner.
While more sleep won’t necessarily make us invincible, lack of sleep almost immediately tips our immune system into imbalance, simultaneously dampening parts of it and empowering others.
4. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant necessary for the growth and repair of tissues in the body. It helps to strengthen our immune system to fight illness by assisting our white blood cells. According to Orthomolecular Medicine, there were three independent clinical trials on the use of vitamin C in the treatment of the coronavirus (COVID-19). The Chinese government announced a recommendation to use high dose intravenous treatment of vitamin C to treat the outbreaks. For the prevention of a cold or flu at home, Ultra-Potent C by Metagenics is good because it also has lysine and glutathione, which assists in fighting viruses. Some great natural sources of vitamin C include citrus fruits, red and hot chili peppers, red peppers, thyme, parsley, dark green leafy vegetables, strawberries, broccoli, and kiwi.
5. Elderberry has been used for centuries as medicine to combat influenza, colds, and sinusitis, and has been reported to have antiviral activity against influenza and herpes simplex. The Journal of International Medical Research reported that when treating with elderberry, symptoms were relieved on average four days earlier, and the use of rescue medication was significantly less in those receiving elderberry extract compared with placebo.
6. EAT CHICKEN SOUP
In my line of work I’ve heard it all, from chicken soup for the sniffles to copper bracelets for arthritis.
The former was prescribed for colds in ancient Egypt and considered a powerful remedy through the Middle Ages. The 12th Century Jewish doctor Moses Maimonides recommended it for everything from haemorrhoids to leprosy, leading to it becoming known as ‘Jewish penicillin’.
7. Garlic is one of the best natural antibiotics and antivirals. The unique Sulphur compound in garlic helps resolve illnesses of all kinds, including pneumonia, prevents food poisoning, and it improves intestinal health. Unlike traditional medications, garlic, like many herbs, is intelligent. Garlic is highly effective in killing off a host of gut pathogens, including candida, while at the same time feeding and encouraging the growth of beneficial microbes.
8. Ginger is a potent antioxidant that is excellent for boosting our immune health. High in many nutrients, this powerful root vegetable benefits many organs of our body. Research backs of a long history of claims that ginger has unique therapeutic significance owing to its antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory potential.
This is an amazing african tea for boosting your immune system and loose some kilos. 🙂
You can order it here:
Good luck! 🙂
We need your support so we can keep delivering quality content that’s open and independent. And that thing here is for the long term. Every reader contribution, however big or small, is so valuable for us. Support the SELFHINT from as little as 1$ – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.
>>>Support the Self hint <<<